I'm really starting to like this thing! haha. I like to update it a lot.
So, the yesterday I had my first session of the driving part of Driver's Ed, and tomorrow is my second. It was whole lot better than I thought it would be! My instructor is really nice and totally chill. So that wasn't bad at all. After that, I made my way over to Nicole's house. My second home, haha. We tried to take pictures and weren't very successful AT ALL! And after that, we went to dinner at O'Charlies and ran across the street to Starbucks. Then we went back to her house and tried to take more pictures. Which again, we were unsuccessful. As we were doing so, I was bringing my leg on her bed and I hit my foot on the end. I bruised it, pretty badly. It hurts when I move it. Since I was unexpectantly spending the night, I did not have my phone charger... therefore, my phone died in the middle of the night. Sad, I know. Then we watched Bridge to Terebithia because Nicole had to interview Josh Hutcherson and Annasophia Robb this morning. I wasn't a fan of the movie, personally. We fell asleep watching Boy Meets World afterwards. This morning I awoke to Nicole talking to Josh on the phone. The interview was three minutes... hahaha.
Nicole and I have established that Nick Jonas is a very sassy boy. VERY sassy. Or, as we like to call him, Nicholas Sassafras Jonas. =)
AND, we have also created a schedule and buddy system for the JB concerts. Ashton is my partner. Yaaaay! haha =)
I love Boy Meets World.
"Use a mirror, babe."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! I am happy I have you as my partner :)
Hahaha Mary K, interesting day.
Mary K's Toe, Feel better :'(
Good luck on drivers ed! Don't sweat it. :D
Post a Comment